As we have heard from you, Merge / OIS ophthalmic imaging system support has changed.
We continue to strongly support Topcon and Zeiss camera based fundus imaging/ retina imaging systems & have the know how to provide sales, support and service for your fundus camera.
We are the only independent ophthalmic imaging company delivering retina digital imaging to meet the needs of today’s professional ophthalmic practice:
- Up to 30 megapixel full frame digital imaging
- Windows 10 Professional Operating System w/Intel chip *Universal Auto transfer to any EHR
- Auto montage included at no additional charge
- Unlimited Review Software at no additional charge (use on any and as many devices as you want including desktop, Iphone, Ipad, Android, tablet, laptop, etc.)
- Free on-site installation and training
- Under $20,000 for color, red free, FA systems. Optional ICG and FAF available.
- FDA 510(k) cleared for sale in the US (required by law)
- Reading Center approved for studies (Reading Centers require FDA 510(k) cleared imaging systems)
- CMS Qualified for reimbursement (CMS requires FDA 510(k) cleared devices for payment)
Value in ophthalmic imaging and equipment is our specialty. Delivering this value to you is our passion.
The Best Value in Digital Imaging and Ophthalmic Equipment – in our 28th year